November 22, 2009

WHAM Recap

Despite the incessant loops of Wham's Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go and Last Christmas playing in my head, I really had a grand old time this past weekend at WHAM (Winter Holiday Art Market).
The bathrooms were behind me. The OPEN bar was next to me. I was a happy camper.
I even brought out Mr. Sparkles (yes, I name inanimate objects)! And I was smugly patting myself on the back when I conjured up this genius way of displaying my new art pendants.
The necklaces were quite a hit! I literally sold the one off my neck!
All in all, it was a fantastic show and I loved meeting all you lovelies that were able to make it out. Yall were all so cute I wish I could just miniaturize you and stuff you in my pockets.

3 comments:

Justine said...

necklaces do look great (and Mr Sparkles). I don;t see them on your ETSY shop. What are they made of?

Lisa Chow said...

Hi Justine!
I wanted to debut the necklaces at the market but I do have a fresh batch that will be listed on Etsy very soon. =) And I collaborated with another fellow Etsy artist to create these resin pendants.

S Reeves said...

Great booth Lisa. I love all the things I purchased from you.