January 31, 2011

Say What?

When I say, "I'm an artist." People hear...

"I am unemployed."

"I am a housewife."

"I am a lazy, useless sponge."

So, to prove* my days aren't spent cat napping, watching bad talk shows, cleaning house and caring for a baby, here is a chronology of today's events.

A Typical Lisa Monday

8AM: Corresponding


Sketching


Commissioning


Varnishing


12 PM: Lunching / Fueling


Attempted Woodworking


Arting


Printing


More Arting


7PM: Girl Friending / Ruckusing / Hyena Laughing / Dessert Sharing

TVing / Husbanding / Coach Potatoing

12AM: Recharging


*I have nothing to prove anyways. I've been in your business casually clad shoes. I know your days are spent Facebook stalking and Words With Friendsing!!!

3 comments:

AK said...

Lisa, we need to go bobaing!

JD said...

I love this. I might do a similar one to show to my husband (who, ever since I quit my job, has been wondering what exactly I do with my day) although mine will be peppered with lots of 'Childrening'! :)

Lisa Chow said...

AK - BOBAING FO SHO!

JD - Husbands! Pfft!