May 17, 2011

The Fat Lady Sang

...and she did not sing for me.

BUT, not to be deterred, Lisa is keeping busy and moving on.

First up: Feverishly working to print, package, pack and panic* for this weekend's Renegade Craft Fair in my alma mater town of Austin, Texas. I am ridiculously excited for this event. I find myself constantly daydreaming about the fabulous new things I'll buy, all the glorious trailer food I'll eat, the delicious sleep I'll grab in the car while my minion...err, husband...drives my carriage AND all the rain making** I'll be doing once my items surge in demand.

If you're in Austin (and even if you're not), you should definitely come. I'll have new stuff. Are you enticed, yet?

Also keeping me busy: Putting together my installation at Space, a cool exhibition style retail space. I'm pretty excited about this little project because for the very first time, a store gave me free reign to design how my items would be displayed. And I must say...I'm good...and it looks fantastic.


Note my hot pink price tags match perfectly with the hot pink overhead lights? Pretty clever if intentional, huh? Unfortunately, it was coincidental.


And finally, just because I've had these progress photos of my custom Munny lurking around my camera for a while now, I figured I'd waste some more Blogger space and some more of your time by posting them here.

Acquiring

Ideaing

Completing


*How's that for alliteration? Mild mannered my moustache. I did it again! =D
**Making it rain? Get it? Geeeet it? I can't pull that off can I?

No comments: