August 3, 2011

60 Days

It is really hard to stay motivated when you work for yourself; there's no scary boss to answer to, no deadlines that need to be met, no fear of being fired. Instead, there are buckets of distractions and laziness to go around. Want some? I've got plenty to spare.

07/29/11

Which is why I have to constantly motivate myself with endless to-do lists and by....challenging myself to a...60 drawing-a-day exhibit.

07/31/11

Say what?!??!?!?!

That's right. I'm either genius or insane.

07/26/11

I am challenging myself to draw one drawing a day for the next 60 days. Then, on October 1st, I will either exhibit the culmination of my 60 day challenge or showcase my epic failure at Space Montrose. Either way, it's gonna be a party!

2 comments:

naughtyshorts! said...

I wish I could be there to see your exhibition!!

Lisa Chow said...

I hope there's something to see!