October 13, 2011

November Madness

November's gonna be crazy, yall.

This blog will probably be seriously neglected because of the following:

Saturday, November 5
10AM - 2PM
Heights Theater
339 W. 19th Street
Houston, Texas 77008

Studio Party/Opening!!!
Saturday, November 12
2PM - 5PM
Winter Street Studios
Studio 28c
2101 Winter Street
Houston, Texas 77008

Friday, November 18, 6PM - 10PM
Saturday, November 19, 11AM - 8PM
Sunday, November 20, 11AM - 4PM
Winter Street Studios
2101 Winter Street
Houston, Texas 77008

Saturday, November 26-27, 11AM - 6PM
Palmer Events Center
900 Barton Springs Road
Austin, Texas 78704

As you can see, every single weekend in November is booked. So, LOTS of opportunities to see what I'm up to, to get your holiday art shopping* in and to see my lovely mug. =P

BUT. Then Lisa's taking December off to frolic in the slush**, to plan her diabolical takeover in 2012***, to pack on the holiday pounds and to get Christmas wasted****.


*I'm debuting quite a few new things for this holiday season so...get yo shop on.
**Slush is the best we can hope for in Houston. To wish for snow is just plain greedy.
***Little do you know the 2012 doomsday warnings are about ME.
****You don't understand how excited I get for Christmas. It's insane. I had 4 trees last year. I wonder how I'll one up myself this year.

2 comments:

AK said...

Where can I apply to become Lisa's evil sidekick?

Lisa Chow said...

No need to apply. You're in. Now, start working on that evil laugh. Muhahahahaha.