Let's quickly recap what I've been up to...
November 18-20: WHAM! Or, Spacetaker's Winter Holiday Art Market held at Winter Street Studios.
- A psychology student trying to psychoanalyze me by way of my art. "Well, there's a lot of beige in your work...." o.O
- Witnessing a troop of kids' mouths turn blue from the free blueberry candy canes given by........an anonymous artist.
No, there is no candy dish filled with blue candy canes.
- Scoring this awesomely awesome cuff FO FREE from table neighbor, Hello-Lucky.
November 24: Thanksgiving yo!
FYI, I am an amazing cookie baker. Just sayin.
November 26-27: Renegade Holiday Craft Fair in Austin
- Stopping for kolaches on the road trip there AND back.
Sausage and pan sausage are your friends. Ham is not.
- Vendor neighbors rallying to help this solo-travelling artist pitch up her tent. Felt like a good old fashioned barn raising. =)
- Geeking out while meeting Graham Franciose and then sharing too much info while trying to pick out what I wanted to buy. "...and I gotta have this cat one cause I'm kind of a crazy cat lady..."
- Trading with fellow artists and craftspeople; it's like getting FREE STUFF!
The prettiest sparkly headband from Heart Felt and the most beautifully packaged soap from Old Factory Soap Company.
So, that's what I've been up to. How bout yourself?