November 15, 2011

Shop-a-thon

Dancing Santas have been gracing store shelves for months, streets have been lined with twinkling trees for weeks and holiday music is now wafting through every retail speaker system; a lot of people can't stand how Christmas is being shoved down our throats earlier and earlier each year. However. I am not one of those people. So please bear with me while I get CHRISTMAS STUPIDLY EXCITED!!!

This is the art market I look forward to all year. Spacetaker always puts on a great party full of food, drinks, music and fantastically curated local art. I'll be bringing my A game with tons of prints, a handful of originals, cards, necklaces and a few surprises. Don't miss it!!!
Be part of the very first ever Renegade Holiday Craft Fair in Austin! Renegade not only curates the hippest indie arts and crafts but they also know how to entertain. There's going to be a photobooth, craft station and much more. I'll be bringing my A game...again. Check it out!!!

That's it for now. So lace up those sneakers, throw a few power bars into your pockets and get a head start on your holiday shopping...cause, you know, Christmas is only 40 days away!!!

2 comments:

Kristin M. said...

Someday I am going to be as excellent at Christmas as you are! ;)

Lisa Chow said...

It's a blessing and a curse. =)