December 31, 2011

Hello 2012!

2011 was a good egg. It was filled with exciting new opportunities and challenging adventures. But a new year brings new grounds to play in. =)

So in a feeble attempt to ensure 2012 is even better than the previous one, I'm going to do what I do best: make lists.

Lisa's 2012 Resolutions

Art:
Secure a solo exhibition in an art gallery/venue
Sell my prints in a store in NYC
Take real days off
Visit a gallery/museum twice a month
Cozy up my studio space

Self:
Bake macarons
Eat Laduree macarons when in NYC
Bake streuselschneke
Get a tattoo
Spruce up the house
Perform one random act of kindness a month
Read a book a month



That's it for now. I may be adding resolutions as I think of them......but I most likely won't.

I gotta keep it real. And attainable. (for the most part)

So long 2011! HELLO 2012!!!

No comments: