November 29, 2012

Logo Reveal

Asking for people's opinions on your logo design is like revealing your baby name months before the baby is born; you're just opening yourself up to unwanted suggestions and 'constructive' criticism when all you really want to hear is "That is amazing. You are a genius for coming up with that."

So...without having run it by anyone other than myself, my office manager Bill and my executive assistant Peggy...here it is. My new logo. 

And because I love it when people explain their thought processes; here's mine:
  • I wanted something simple.
  • I wanted the font to be sweet yet classic.
  • Capitalizing my name felt pretentious. Lower case felt daintier. 
  • Grey because it's modern, clean and...to me...alludes to pencil leads.
  • The heart and it's placement is a nod to how I sign my thank you notes to my wonderful customers.


2 comments:

Kasia Tran said...

That is amazing. You are a genius for coming up with that.

Lisa Chow said...

Kasia, I like you.